We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At Lehigh Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Current Job Opening
Commercial Lines Account Manager/Advisor
The primary function of this position is to provide quality service to our small and middle-market commercial clients. The Account Manager will be the day-to-day liaison between the insurance company, producer/agency and their clients.
Daily servicing of clients will include addressing coverage issues, handling the inside service work associated with the client accounts including all endorsement activity, coverage questions, problem solving, renewals, checking and binding of policies
- Attention to detail
- 5 or more years of experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager, and currently hold a P&C license.
- Understanding of commercial insurance underwriting, coverage & rate analysis.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage’s and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients and underwriters.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, and new product information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage work load.
- Computer literate with experience using Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude, and willingness to help others.
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints in a fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal interruptions.
- Good attendance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Insurance Education (CE + Professional Designations)
- Paid Licensing Fees
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.