We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At Lehigh Agency, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Current Job Opening
Personal Lines Producer
The primary function of this position is to develop new sales of personal lines and life insurance. The candidate should have a track record of successful sales positions, be actively engaged in networking organizations, be committed to community activities and preferably raised in the Lehigh Valley. The candidate will be required to proactively seek new contacts, respond promptly to leads and develop referral networks.
- Outgoing personality, strong communication skills: verbal and written
- 5 or more years of experience as a personal lines agent and currently hold a P&C and Life/Health license.
- Understanding of personal & life insurance underwriting, coverage & rate analysis.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage’s and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients and underwriters.
- Keep informed of developments in the insurance industry and new product/market trends.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage workload.
- Computer literate with experience using multiple platforms: productivity, social media, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A positive attitude, and willingness to help others.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints in a fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal interruptions.
- Good attendance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Insurance Education (CE + Professional Designations)
- Paid Licensing Fees
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.